Qualities of HG Uttama Caitanya Pr:
1. Spiritual Manager: Yes.. .He was a spiritual manager who would use his excellent managerial skill in the service and pleasure of his Guru and Srila Prabhupada. I remember many festivals and yatras which were successfully conducted under the leadership of HG Uttama Caitanya Pr. And it was wonderful that in festival he would be seen everywhere he will take care of guests, then he will be giving lecture and then he will take care of prasadam and then in late night kirtan. It was really surprising to see such an enthusiastic leader who would come forward where ever necessary.
2. Dedicated servant of his spiritual master: This is most amazing quality of HG Uttama Caitanya Pr. We could observe that whatever is doing he was doing only for pleasure of his Guru. And I saw twice that whenever he would welcome HH Jayapataka Maharaj with garland, maharaja would take out that garland and put the garland around his neck. This shows that how much Maharaj was happy with him for his service.
3. Tolerance: Actually this is the first quality that I had observed in HG Uttama Caitanya Pr. Because as a neophyte devotee I did many small to big mistake while carrying out insignificant service in the temple. And one sentence he used to say that I cannot forgot that "If you cannot tolerate devotees then what is hope?"
4. Never accepting credit: He never used to accept any credit whenever I tried to admire about anything be it management in festivals or success of Vaishnava sammelan(gathering) in Port Dickson. Whenever I tried to thank him he used to say "You should thank to Srila Prabhupada. All is happening just by the mercy of Srila Prabhupada."
5. Wonderful Lectures: I still remember those wonderful endless lectures that were full of pastimes, philosophy and spiritual humour.
And I am sure I am missing many more qualities of HG Uttama Caitanya Pr. I heard that it is very auspicious for a disciple to leave this world before his Guru. So, though as a neophyte devotee but still I pray at the lotus feet of Lordship Jaganath, Baladev, Subadra, Gaur-Nitai and Srila Prabhupada that he achieve whatever his guru-maharaj desires.